Alienware 17 R4 with Tobii Eye Tracking
- Fixed an issue where a lost connection during head tracking streaming wouldn't recover.
- Fixed an issue where "Test your calibration" would show up on the wrong display.
- Fixed an issue with minor crashes when using any of the Interaction features.
- Fixed an issue where Gaze Trace would crash by switching graphic modes twice.
- Added a Message Board to the Tobii menu.
- Added new translations.
- Stability improvements.
- Troubleshooter improvements.
- When head tracking is active the service will increase its process priority. It will automatically reduce the priority again when head tracking is not active.