- Fixed an issue where you couldn't set up your eye tracker properly in a multi monitor environment.
- Fixed an issue with a conflict that would occur if your profile name contained any of the words "Glasses" or "Lenses".
- Fixed an issue where Infinite Screen Extension wouldn't re-connect to the eye tracker after having lost connection.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't calibrate while using NVIDIA Surround or AMD Eyefinity due to incorrect display area data.
- Added an Open option to right-click tray menu.
- Firmware update 2.17.0.
- Fixed several issues related to connectivity.
- First time set up improvements.
- UI improvements.