- Make sure that you have Tobii Eye Tracking Core software 2.10.20 or later installed. Check your version by clicking on the Tobii icon in the system tray - Settings - About.
- Configure and calibrate your eye tracker.
- Check that you have Windows Fall Creators Update version 1709 OS build 16299.15 or later. You can check your current version by pressing Win + R and type winver, then press Enter.
- Make sure you restart your PC before starting to use Eye Control for the first time.
- If you cannot update or install the latest bundle 2.10.20 or later, please uninstall the Tobii Eye Tracking Core software from your PC and try to run the installer again.
- If Eye Control isn't responding the first time you're using it, please restart your PC.
- Check if you have the correct drivers in Device Manager - Human Interface Devices. The drivers needed are Tobii Device and Tobii Eye Tracker HID.
If you do not have these drivers, please check if there are any remaining Windows Updates.
- Check the driver version for the Tobii Eye Tracker HID device. It needs to be version 1.1.532.0 or later. You can check this by right-clicking on the device in the list, then go to Properties - Driver.
Still a no go? Please contact support.
Please note that we will only be able to provide support in regards to our eye trackers. For help with Windows Eye Control, please contact Microsoft.