Alienware 17 R4 with Tobii Eye Tracking
- Released a new beta app called Tobii Screen Time. You can find the download link for it in the Tobii Menu under Games and Experience.
- Tobii notifications are now shown in Windows 10 format and show up in the action center.
- The Turn off screen feature which would turn off and on your screen based on detection of gaze and presence, the feature is now called Turn on screen and it'll only turn on the screen when gaze and presence is detected.
- The Go to sleep feature which would put the computer to sleep and wake it up is now called Wake on Gaze and will only wake up your computer when your gaze is detected.
- Added a feature called Stay Awake which keeps your computer awake when presence is detected.
- For devices with head tracking capability; head tracking is now supported in Interaction Engine and can be accessed via Tobii Core SDK Beta. See more on http://developer.tobii.com.
- Fixed an issue where Tobii Interaction Engine could occasionally crash with Access Violation Exception in Tobii.EyeX.WindowCache.dll.
- Fixed an issue where Tobii Core SDK .NET/C# state changed events for state paths not pointing to leaf node would be returned as invalid to the client application (Developer zone only).
See more on http://developer.tobii.com.
- Fixed an issue where component version numbers were not visible in the tray Settings window after first install.
- Fixed an issue where "No eye tracker connected" could be displayed for about 10 seconds after connected the eye tracker to the system.
- Fixed an issue where visualization of the two eyes in the tray would only show a single eye.
- Fixed an issue where the option “Display Setup” was not enabled in the tray menu after installation.
- Fixed an issue where changing display settings could cause brief eye tracker disconnects.
- Performance improvements.
- Firmware update 2.13.0.