- Released a new beta app called Tobii Screen Time. You can find the download link for it in the Tobii Menu under Games and Experience.
- Tobii notifications are now shown in Windows 10 format and show up in the action center.
- For devices with head tracking capability; head tracking is now supported in Interaction Engine and can be accessed via Tobii Core SDK Beta. See more on http://developer.tobii.com.
- Fixed an issue where Tobii Interaction Engine could occasionally crash with Access Violation Exception in Tobii.EyeX.WindowCache.dll.
- Fixed an issue where Tobii Core SDK .NET/C# state changed events for state paths not pointing to leaf node would be returned as invalid to the client application (Developer zone only).
See more on http://developer.tobii.com.
- Fixed an issue where component version numbers were not visible in the tray Settings window after first install.
- Fixed an issue where "No eye tracker connected" could be displayed for about 10 seconds after connected the eye tracker to the system.
- Fixed an issue where visualization of the two eyes in the tray would only show a single eye.
- Fixed an issue where changing display settings could cause brief eye tracker disconnects.
- Performance improvements.
- Firmware update 2.13.0.