- New get started flow that will run the first time a user starts Game Hub to show what is included in Game Hub.
- Gaze enabled user interface.
- The user can choose to scroll the list of games or the settings page, depending on where he is looking.
- Buttons are highlighted at gaze.
- The Game Hub will start minimized when launched automatically at system startup.
- The installed games will be highlighted in the All Games list.
- Monstrum extension has been replaced with in-game eye tracking.
- Various minor improvements and adjustments in the user interface.
- Fixed an issuewhen configuring and saving joystick keys as hotkeys.
- Fixed an issue where the hotkeys for enabling/disabling extended view and to center extended view were not enabled when restarting the Game Hub for some games.
- Fixed an issue where the refresh button doesn't update the All Games list.
- Fixed an issue where Tobii Game Hub was covering the task bar when maximized.
- Fixed an issue when changing skins in Aragami.
- Stability improvements in Ziggurat.
- Eye tracking still works in games when running on non-tracked screen.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped in the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US Keyboard.
- For Aragami, Extended View sometimes feels like it glitches camera side.
To get information on what games are supported or what features are added to each game, download and install Tobii Game Hub.
All feedback or feature requests are welcome. Just submit a request or join us on Discord.