New games added
This release adds support for three new games.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins
- Dread Out
- Fortresscraft Evolved!
- Heavy bullets
- Leaving Lyndow
- Lifeless Planet
- Ori and the blind forest
- Oriental Empires
- Pulsar Lost colony
- Sublevel Zero
- Table Top Racing: World Tour
- The Signal from Tölva
- Minor head tracking issues fixed.
- Fixed a problem which would cause the tracker to disconnect.
- Several fixes regarding GameHub window behavior.
- Minimum and maximum view angles should now be properly visualized.
- White Noise 2: ExtendedView now works properly.
- Distance: Extended View no longer repositions the camera below the vehicle.
- Slime Rancher: All features should now work properly.
- SEUM Speedrunners From Hell: Fixed a bug that would prevent levels from loading.
- SEUM Speedrunners From Hell: ExtendedView disabled during replays.
- The anti-cheat needs to be disabled in Unturned and 7 days to die for the extension to work correctly.
- Eye tracking still works in games when running on the non-tracked screen.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped to the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US Keyboard.
- Aragami: Extended view sometimes feels like it glitches camera side.
- The camera is not always perfectly centered if tracking is disabled and/or lost.
- Game Hub will stop trying to reconnect to a disconnected tracker after about 30 seconds for some games.
- Asymmetrical view angles are not properly visualized for Extended View.
- Autostart settings not preserved after updating to new version.
- Some files might remain after uninstalling Game Hub.