GameHub 1.3.1 Release Notes
- Fixed support for 64-bit version of Creativerse.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from exiting fast lane travel in Diluvion.
- The anti cheat needs to be disabled in Unturned for the extension to work correctly.
- Eye tracking still works in games when running on the non-tracked screen.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped in the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US Keyboard.
- Aragami: Extended view sometimes feels like it glitches on the camera side.
- Camera is not always perfectly centered if tracking is disabled and/or lost.
- GameHub will stop trying to reconnect to a disconnected tracker after about 30 seconds for
- some games.
- Assymetrical view angles are not properly visualized for ExtendedView.
- Autostart settings not preserved after updating to new version.
- Some files might remain after uninstalling GameHub.