This release adds support for three new games.
- Drift Streets: Japan
- Spirits of Xanadu
We've also added the feature Clean UI to two games.
- Added Clean UI in White Noise 2.
- Added Clean UI in Valley.
- The Forest: Fix for the house icon that could stick to the side when using extended view.
- White Noise 2: Extended view is now disabled in the final screen when the game ends.
- Through the Woods: Flashlight at gaze stopped working with the latest update of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the camera wouldn't snap to center when gaze was lost in Elite Dangerous, Arma and DCS World.
- The anti cheat needs to be disabled in Unturned and 7 days to die for the extension to work correctly.
- Eye tracking still works in games when running on non-tracked screen.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped in the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US Keyboard.
- Aragami: Extended view sometimes feels like it glitches camera side.