- SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell
- The Guest
- The Magic Circle
- 7 Days to Die can now be played with anti-cheats on.
- Added support for AlienFX effects (for Alienware only) for Ziggurat, Layers of Fear, Distance, and Aragami.
- We have changed the installation platform so we can now do automatic updates in the background.
- On launch, Game Hub will now be placed in the last known position and size.
- No desktop shortcut is automatically created during the installation.
- Improved the UI for selecting hotkeys.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Other functionality improvements.
- Fixed an issue with The Forest after the latest game update.
- Settings for head tracking are not available when launching Game Hub with no tracker connected.
- Fixed an issue with some games resetting the view angle limit to 0.
- Improved the configuration for vJoy and general input handling for game controllers to avoid conflicts between different inputs and to make the configuration work without failure.
- The anti cheat needs to be disabled in Unturned for the extension to work correctly.
- Eye tracking still works in games when running on the non-tracked screen.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped in the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US Keyboard.
- Aragami: Extended view sometimes feels like it glitches on the camera side.