The Infinite Screen Extension is an add-on to our Tobii Eye Tracking software and enables eye tracking and head tracking functionality in a selection of games. You can find these games on https://tobiigaming.com/games/.
Check out our video tutorial below where we show you step by step on how to get started with Infinite Screen Extension.
- First, if you have not already done so, install and configure your Tobii Eye Tracker.
- Download the latest version of Infinite Screen Extension from https://tobiigaming.com/games/ by selecting one of the supported games or go directly to https://tobiigaming.com/getstarted/
- Run the installation file and click through the various screens. During the installation you may be presented with a number of pop-up boxes that you need to accept.
- Once the installation is finished, please start Infinite Screen Extension.
- Please note that you will need to download and install a third party application called vJoy to play some of the Infinite Screen Extension supported games. http://vjoystick.sourceforge.net/
Setting up games
- Before Infinite Screen Extension can be used to augment your games, we need to ensure that your games have written their configuration files to your computer. Do this by making sure you have started each game you want to use with Infinite Screen Extension at least once before proceeding. We also recommend that you configure your controllers in the game before you start using Infinite Screen Extension, as any resetting or defaulting of the controller configuration will disable Infinite Screen Extension.
- Start Infinite Screen Extension and select the game you want to play from the menu. Infinite Screen Extension will show you an error if:
- The game is not installed or can’t be located, in which case you need to manually locate the game’s executable file using the Browse button.
- The configuration file, which is necessary in order to set up your game for Infinite Screen Extension, can’t be located. If this is the case, please make sure you have started the game at least once before trying to augment it using Infinite Screen Extension.
- Start the game. Now you should be good to go!
- From now on, simply make sure Infinite Screen Extension is launched, and then start the game.
If your game is not in the list, then it's not supported by Infinite Screen Extension.
Customization in Infinite Screen Extension