Were you offered a game with the purchase of your Tobii Eye Tracker, but you're not receiving a notification for it? We'll help you out!
First, read more about how to redeem your game voucher here. Still no go with the notification?
- Make sure you have the latest version of Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software.
- You have to complete the calibration before you can get any notifications.
- Please note that if you have already signed up for an account on tobiigaming.com, you should not click on the blue dot notification until you're logged into your Tobii Gaming account in your default web browser.
- If you haven't registered on tobiigaming.com, please click the voucher notification in the Tobii menu and then register and login to your Tobii Gaming account.
- Please note that it can take up to 14 days for us to receive information about your device.
The voucher notification is a blue dot that appears on Games and Experiences in the Tobii Eye Tracking menu.
If you already have a Tobii Gaming account, make sure to first login to your account in your default web browser and then click the voucher notification in the Tobii Eye Tracking menu. If you don't already have a Tobii Gaming account, click on the voucher notification and then you will be asked to register for a Tobii Gaming account in order to retrieve your voucher.
If you're not receiving the voucher notification in your Tobii Eye Tracking menu, please make sure that you have the correct and the latest software version installed. You can download and install the latest Tobii Eye Tracking software from https://tobiigaming.com/getstarted/.
Still no sign of a notification? Send us a message with the following information:
- Serial number for your Tobii Eye Tracker (you can find it in the Tobii Eye Tracking menu - Settings - About).
- Service tag of your product (only if you have a product with an integrated Tobii Eye Tracker).
- Your location (city, country).
- Date of purchase.
- Email used for registration on tobiigaming.com (if available).