Please note that Infinite Screen Extension version 2.0 requires Tobii Eye Tracking software 2.5.x or later.
Download and install the latest software here.
- Head tracking support for the latest generation of trackers (note that this also requires the latest Tobii Eye Tracking Software which can be found here).
- Infinite Screen mode - ExtendedView or FreeView - is now a user settings (not yet available in ETS2 and FS2015).
- Updated sensitivity settings panel.
- Replaced the "Inertia" slider with "Responsiveness" slider.
- A wide range of improvements to core logic and algorithms.
- ISE should now work properly with the latest Arma3 update.
- Fixed issues with aspect ratio correction.
- Added VC++ redist to avoid issues with 64-bit FreeTrack.
- Camera view should now reset properly when tracking is lost.
- Error messages are show in the wrong order.
- No default values for "View angle limits".
- VJoy might cause problems for some users using the Xbox One controller.