- American Truck Simulator
- Final Fantasy XV
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Extended View and head tracking are now supported in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (previously only supported Free View without head tracking).
- General improvements of how Game Hub configures vJoy.
- General improvements to the UI.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Game Hub from working correctly with Elite Dangerous, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 3, Take On Helicopters and Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
- Improved the configuration for vJoy so Game Hub should now properly auto configure IL-2: Sturmovik and Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- 35MM: Fixed an issue with camera clipping.
- The Signal from Tölva: It should now be possible to play with a gamepad.
- Quern: Crosshair should now always be centered.
- White Noise 2: Clean UI should now work for all UI elements.
- The anti-cheat needs to be disabled in Unturned for the extension to work correctly.
- Eye tracking still works in games when running on the non-tracked screen.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped to the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US keyboards.
- Aragami: Extended view sometimes feels like it glitches camera side.
- Installation progress window is blocking error messages.
- The camera is not always perfectly centered if tracking is disabled and/or lost.
- Game Hub will stop trying to reconnect to a disconnected tracker after about 30 seconds for some games.
- Asymmetrical view angles are not properly visualized for ExtendedView.
- Autostart settings not preserved after updating to new version.
- Some files might remain after uninstalling Game Hub.