Tobii Eye Tracker 4C
Tobii EyeX Controller
- Updated the PID to 0x127 for the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C and bumped Windows Hello to version 2.1 to be compliant with the newest Windows Hello implementation that was introduced in Fall Creators Update. Applies to the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C only.
- Fixed an issue with Display setup where it wouldn't work to set up your display if you once had or have Tobii Dynavox software installed on your PC.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would move to the left in text fields when our Windows interaction features were enabled.
- Firmware update 2.26.2. Applies to the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C only.
- The Windows interaction feature, Task View, will be removed due to incompatibility issues with the upcoming Redstone 4 update for Windows (release is scheduled for April).
- Improved stability for Tobii Service.
- General stability improvements.