Tobii Eye Tracker 4C
Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software 2.16.5
- Better handling of presence states to improve highlights in UI.
- Clean install sets the correct default value for sending statistics to true.
- New Tobii certificate used for signing binaries.
- Automatic check for updates removed. Instead, please use the Check for updates button in the About section to go to Tobii Gaming to download the latest version.
- Reset settings to default in About section have been removed.
A kind reminder that this software version has not been tested or confirmed to work with any of our IS3 platform trackers. Please read more here.
Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software 2.16.4
- Fixed an issue where the eye tracker suffered from connection and stability issues.
- Firmware version 2.27.*
- Updated Tobii Service to improve the updating process.
- Updated Stream Engine Service Plugin.
- Updated the SSL certificate for the Web API.
Please note if you are using Windows Eye Control and you’re updating from 2.16, please first uninstall the Tobii software before you proceed with installing the new version 2.16.4 to avoid running into any issues.
* The Core SW 2.16 release included firmware version 2.29 which didn't include any improvements, so we have reverted to 2.27 for this release. If you have already successfully installed Core SW 2.16 you will stay with the 2.29 version. Functionality is the same.
Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software 2.16
- We have updated our Web API SSL certificate.
- Firmware update 2.29 (For 4C only).
- Connection and stability issues, read more.