Want to see exactly what went wrong and when? With Tobii Ghost and OBS, you can watch exactly where your gaze was that moment you got ganked from the enemy jungler or how often you glance at the mini-map.
To use Tobii Ghost in League of Legends, youʼll need a Tobii Eye Tracking device (not VR) and have the Tobii Eye Tracking software and Tobii Ghost installed plus OBS.
Check below how to set it up.
- Ensure you have the latest Tobii software installed, and that you have configured and calibrated so the main software is up and running. Download here
- Download and install OBS
- Download and install Tobii Ghost (after installing it should start up automatically).
- To personalize your bubble, start-up Tobii Ghost on your PC and turn on preview. Then you can start customizing your bubbles' shape, size, speed, and color.
Don’t forget to turn off preview if you don’t want to see it while playing.
- Run OBS.
- Press '+' on the Source panel at the bottom of the window and select Game Capture.
- Pick the settings displayed in the picture and press OK.
- Uncheck Capture any fullscreen application
- Window: [SSOverlay.exe]: Tobii Ghost
- Check Allow Transparency
You should now have the Tobii Ghost layer showing. Check the screenshot below for reference.
And psst, be sure to pick record instead of stream.
Now start League of Legends and you are good to go!