- Deserts Of Kharak
- Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
- Mordheim: City of the Damned
- Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
- Stranded Deep
- We Were Here
- We Were Here Too
- Major upgrade and improvement of internal framework components.
- Eye tracking is now done for the game window instead of the entire screen.
- Improved tracker connection stability.
- Improved how problems with tracking are communicated to the user.
- Supports multiple game installations (e.g. multiple versions of DCS).
- General improvements to performance and stability.
- Game Hub will now reconnect to the tracker after the computer wakes up from sleep.
- Dungeons 2: Disabling center att gaze now work.
- FortressCraft Evolved!: Crosshair is now visible when Extended View is enabled.
- My summer car: Fixed 64-bit issues.
- The Forest: Fixed issues with motion blur and Extended View.
- The Forest: Interaction icons should not move with Extended View.
- The Guest: Lens flare should now work correctly with Extended View.
- Slime rancher: Fixed issues with fire at gaze.
- Thea: The Awakening: Fixed 64-bit issues.
- The anti-cheat needs to be disabled in Unturned for the extension to work correctly.
- Not all Xbox keys can be mapped to the newly added games.
- Hotkeys only register US keyboards.
- Aragami: Extended view sometimes feels like it glitches camera side.
- Installation progress window is blocking error messages.
- The camera is not always perfectly centered if tracking is disabled and/or lost.
- Asymmetrical view angles are not properly visualized for ExtendedView.
- Autostart settings not preserved after updating to new version.