Using the Twitch Extension, you can totally limit Ghost to only be shown within a limited area of your stream. It is pretty straightforward, but we have put together a little guide to give you some more clarity.
- Open up your recording software.
In this case we are using OBS Studio.
- Make sure the capture window is sized to your liking.
- Right-click on the window you want to track with Ghost.
Go to Transform - Edit Transform
- Now, pay attention to the positioning + the size of the captured window.
- Open up Tobii Ghost and put it side to side with OBS.
In the Tobii Ghost app, make sure you have selected to stream with the Tobii Ghost Twitch Extension and that your Twitch account is connected.
- In the Ghost app, turn on Tracked Area.
- Time to get the numbers right. If you look at the picture above from OBS, pay attention to the color of the marked box as it will match the picture below of where the values will have to go.
This is the size of your stream which you can find or adjust in OBS - Settings - Video. PINK
X and Y - This is the position values from OBS - Edit Transform. BLUE
Positioning starts at the value 0 from the upper left.
W and H - This is the size values from OBS - Edit Transform. GREEN
Happy streaming folks!