Hopefully this has been set automatically already, but in order to use our eye tracking and head tracking features powered by Tobii Game Hub for Arma 3 you need to disable the Tobii EyeX Controller and instead enable FreeTrack under Controls - Controllers.
Articles in this section
- vJoy driver fails to install on Windows 10 v1803 (FIXED)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands | Tobii Eye Tracking updates
- Eye tracking in Unturned
- Eye Tracking in 7 Days to Die
- Have you tried out Extended View?
- Poking all Arma 3 players
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | Eye tracking updates
- The Division | Aim @ Gaze accuracy
- What games work with eye tracking and head tracking?
- Controller compatibility