If you're broadcasting with two computers, you need to be aware that if you want to use both Tobii Ghost and in-game eye tracking features, you need to run everything on your gaming PC. However, if you only want to use Tobii Ghost, you can run it on your streaming PC.
Streaming with Tobii Ghost and in-game features
Do you want to play a game with eye tracking features and stream with the Tobii Ghost extension on Twitch?
For this to work, you need to connect your eye tracker directly to your gaming computer as you can't use the in-game eye tracking features otherwise.
- Set up Tobii Ghost as you do with a one PC setup.
- Go live on Twitch.
- Sync the bubbles with your stream in the browser.
Streaming with Tobii Ghost on your streaming PC
If you want to save resources on your gaming PC, you can connect your eye tracker to your streaming PC instead.
- Connect your Tobii Eye Tracker to your Streaming PC.
- Install Tobii Eye Tracking on your Streaming PC.
- Install Tobii Ghost on your Streaming PC.
- Mount your eye tracker on the Gaming screen.
- To calibrate, please connect an HDMI or such to a secondary input on your Gaming screen and then calibrate.
- Once calibrated change the source input on your Gaming screen to your Gaming PC input.
- Now you just need to set up Tobii Ghost in your recording or broadcasting software.
Please note that your gaming screen and the streaming screen should be set to the same resolution and scaling.