vJoy is a third party application that we do not officially support. vJoy is however used for various games supported by Tobii Game Hub.
vJoy should automatically get configured with your game once you have installed Tobii Game Hub, selected your game, and then pressed the Configure button. If successfully configured, you should see all the settings available for the game you have selected. So just start up the game and if it for some reason doesn't work, please check out the troubleshooting tips below.
Verify that vJoy is correctly set up with Game Hub
- Start the game and ALT + TAB out.
- Open vJoyMonitor (JoyMonitor.exe) AND vJoyConfig (vJoyConf.exe)
- In vJoyConfig look for a device that is marked green and matches these parameters:
All axes checked, 0 buttons, No ForceFeedback effects, Continuous POV Hat switch with 0 POVs.
- In vJoyMonitor select the device from step 2 in the drop-down.
- Move your head and look around.
- Observe the JoystickMonitor red bars.
- If the red bars are moving then the issue is game-specific.
- If the red bars are not moving then the issue is that the vJoy configuration with Game Hub has failed somehow.
If the bars are not moving...
- Use Reset all in vJoyConfig and restart Game Hub.
- Go to the Settings page for the game in Game Hub (the vJoy configure button should be visible).
- Click the Configure button.
- Try again.
- Make sure you have clicked the Configure button in Game Hub and that you did so before launching the game.
- Make sure the in-game control type is set to JOYSTICK.