vJoy is a third party application which we do not officially support. vJoy is however used for various of games supported by Tobii Game Hub.
Download vJoy here.
Having issues configuring vJoy?
If there are any issues configuring vJoy with Tobii Game Hub or if it's not responding within the game then you can try to manually set it up by following the instructions below.
- Launch “Configure vJoy” (vJoyConf.exe).
- Make sure the “Enable vJoy” checkbox in the bottom left corner is checked (if it’s present).
- Click “Reset all”.
- Select the number 2 tab (the number of the tab must match the value of the “/d”-switch in step 10).
- Click “Add Device”.
- Check all checkboxes under “Axes”.
- Set “Number of Buttons” to 0.
- Click “Apply”.
- Close the application.
- Press Win+R, type “REG ADD HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Tobii\GameHub /v vJoyDeviceNumber /t REG_SZ /d 2” and press Enter (press “y” and Enter if “Value vJoyDeviceNumber exists, overwrite(Yes/No)?” shows up).
- Launch Game Hub.