- Size: 17 x 15 x 335 mm (0.66 x 0.6 x 13.1 in)
- Weight: 95 grams (0.21 lbs)
- Recommended Max Screen Size: 27 inches with 16:9 Aspect Ratio 30 inches with 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Operating Distance: 20 - 37" / 50 - 95 cm
- Track Box Dimensions: 16 x 12" / 40 x 30 cm at 29.5" / 75 cm
- Tobii EyeChip: Yes
- USB Cable Length: 80 cm
- Head Tracking: Yes (not powered by EyeChip)
- CPU Load: Averagely 5% (Core i7, 9th Gen)*
- Power Consumption: 2.0 Watt**
- USB Data Transfer Rate: 100KB/s
- Image sampling rate: 90 Hz
- Illuminators: Near Infrared (NIR 850nm) Only
- Tracking Population: 97%
* Head tracking is not powered by the EyeChip so it will increase your CPU load.
** The average power consumption during usage is 2.0W, but the eye trackers power consumption can spike up to 5-6W depending on the use case. For example, when the illuminators first turn on, the consumption can briefly spike (a matter of milliseconds) at around 5-6W. The Tobii Eye Tracker 4C officially works with USB 2.0 BC1.2 which can handle spikes up to 7.5W.
Recommended system specifications
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel i5 or i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0 (integrated cord, USB 2.0 BC 1.2)
Please sign in to leave a comment.