If you need to get in contact with our support team, it's much easier for us to help you out if you attach all the necessary log files. Thankfully, we have a troubleshooter that can collect all the logs for you.
Please note that logs are collected differently depending on if you're using the Tobii Experience application or the Tobii Core software. See both instructions below.
- Launch the Tobii Experience app.
Is the Tobii Experience app not launching? Run the troubleshooter by pressing Win + R then enter tobiieyetracking-troubleshoot: and press Enter.
- Press the question mark icon located top-right.
- To launch the Troubleshooter, press Troubleshooter.
- To proceed, press Troubleshoot.
- Once the scan is done, the logs have been collected and if you click on the zip files you can find their location.
Please note that the log pack called Eye Data includes images and it's only necessary to send this if your issue is that the tracker has difficulties detecting your eyes.
- By clicking Contact support, you can submit a ticket with the log files directly or even send in logs to an existing ticket if you fill in your ticket number.
If you don't want to include the EyeData pack, just untick the box where it says Include eye data.
You can also submit a ticket to support here. Don't forget to attach your log pack.
- Bring up the application menu
- Click on Interactions
- Click About
- Click Troubleshoot
- Choose Collect Diagnostic Data
Once the collection has finished, your log files can be found on the desktop in a folder called TobiiDiagnosticFolder.
Please note that the package with Eye Data will include images from the sensor. Please include this if your ticket is for calibration issues or alike.