Please note that the executable has been moved to a different folder. Manually select it in the new location under /bin in the game folder should be able to fix issue.
- Run Game Hub and go to DCS World from the list.
- Select the folder where the game is located. For example, D:\Program\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\bin
If it does not help, try the following steps:
- Make sure your Game Hub is updated to the latest version. You can find it here.
- Look for HeadTracker.dll file in the app folder which is located in
- Check the latest app version and you will find HeadTracker.dll in it
- Manually copy HeadTracker.dll into the game folder Eagledynamics\DCSWorld\bin (depends on the game platform of DCS, e.g. Steam, Epic...etc).