- Application switcher was not working in Windows 10 April update (1803) outside of the English language.
- Fixed an issue with Windows 10 October Update (1809) that could cause all your input devices to freeze.
- The feature "Warp on mouse move" is now disabled when a full-screen application is running to prevent camera spinning issues in games.
- Renamed from Tobii Core to Tobii Experience.
- Improved Troubleshooter.
- Major UI updates.
- Touchpad features available for 64-bit drivers.
- A few users have reported still having issues with Windows Hello in the Windows 10 October update (1809). This is solved since build 17763.168 that released on 6th of December.
Stay up to date in our dedicated article here.
How do I install the update?
The driver will come from Windows Update. Check for updates to manually start the update. The app itself should automatically be downloaded from Microsoft store after the driver has been installed.
If you can't search for any updates please install the listed updates first.