The Tobii Experience app is powered by our driver software. You can find the driver software named Tobii Experience Software for Windows in Apps and features and the main driver Tobii Eye Tracker 5 can be found in Device Manager - Software components.
This means that our driver updates also include software updates.
Please note that the Tobii Experience app has driver constraints and you need to have the driver and the driver software installed before you can install the Tobii Experience app. Read more
Tobii Experience driver 1.55
Offline installer version 18.104.22.16822
Published on Windows Update: TBD
Published on gaming.tobii.com: March 22, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the Attention Panel web extension couldn't connect to the software engine.
Tobii Experience driver 1.53
Currently, only new users will get this update via Windows Update.
Published on Windows Update: March 18, 2021
Published on gaming.tobii.com: X
- Updated the Log4Net open source component to 2.0.12
- Fixed that empty information windows are hidden during driver updates
- Updated the Platform Runtime Service to support new serial numbers
Tobii Experience driver 1.42
- New link to the feedback form
- Improved error messages in the Troubleshooter report
- The offline installer (Tobii Eye Tracking for Windows) now uninstalls all components
- Mobalytics content updated
- Improved offline installer for the driver
- Fixed an issue where the Train tab wouldn't be visible
- Display setup and calibration is now available in all supported languages
- Mouse Warp now works when multiple screens are connected