The Tobii Experience app is powered by our driver software. You can find the driver software named Tobii Experience Software for Windows in Apps and features and the main driver Tobii Eye Tracker 5 can be found in Device Manager - Software components.
This means that our driver updates also include software updates.
Please note that the Tobii Experience app has driver constraints and you need to have the driver and the driver software installed before you can install the Tobii Experience app. Read more
Tobii Experience driver 1.69 - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE READ MORE
Offline installer version 188.8.131.5274
Tobii Experience app version 1.51.13388.0
Published on Windows Update: TBA
Published on gaming.tobii.com: July 8th, 2021
- Improved head tracking - Less pitch noise/impact when yawing from side to side and enhanced tracking
- Improved responsiveness for gaze tracking - A combined gaze signal without any applied internal filtering. This gives a lower latency and the signal is suited for gaze interaction with moving objects or when visual feedback is important to feel responsive.
- Updated UI and navigation
- 3D head has been removed due to rendering issues
- Gaze Trace can now be toggled on/off
- More version numbers available in the Help section
- Improved the stream tile
- More clear notations for multi-monitor users
- Troubleshooter now includes Game Hub and Ghost logs
- Improved connection when coming from sleep/standby mode
- Improved connection after finishing calibration
- Gaze trace not visible in app if app is started with no tracker connected and then tracker is connected.
- Startup statistic value and UI for dim screen timeout are not the same + wrong value for ET5 in UI
- Unwanted 10s timeout of gaze highlight after using app switcher view.
- Platform runtime does not find any device despite device manager shows one
- Previous MW-bundle visible in App & features when after upgrade from Winter update WU to Spring update.
Tobii Experience driver 1.56
Offline installer version 184.108.40.20622
Published on Windows Update: March 21, 2021
Published on gaming.tobii.com: March 22, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the Attention Panel web extension couldn't connect to the software engine.
Tobii Experience driver 1.53
Currently, only new users will get this update via Windows Update.
Published on Windows Update: March 18, 2021
Published on gaming.tobii.com: X
- Updated the Log4Net open source component to 2.0.12
- Fixed that empty information windows are hidden during driver updates
- Updated the Platform Runtime Service to support new serial numbers
Tobii Experience driver 1.42
- New link to the feedback form
- Improved error messages in the Troubleshooter report
- The offline installer (Tobii Eye Tracking for Windows) now uninstalls all components
- Mobalytics content updated
- Improved offline installer for the driver
- Fixed an issue where the Train tab wouldn't be visible
- Display setup and calibration is now available in all supported languages
- Mouse Warp now works when multiple screens are connected