The Tobii Experience app is powered by our driver software. You can find the driver software named Tobii Experience Software for Windows in Apps and features and the main driver Tobii Eye Tracker 4C can be found in Device Manager - Software components. This means that our driver installers also include software updates.
The Tobii Experience app has driver constraints and you need to have the driver and the driver software installed before you can install the Tobii Experience app.
Please note that this is in beta only and it will not get any further updates, but we would love for you all to give it a spin. Only available for download on gaming.tobii.com.
Tobii Experience driver 1.81 [BETA ONLY]
Offline installer version 184.108.40.20637
Tobii Experience app version 1.55.15390.0
Driver version 220.127.116.1169
Published on gaming.tobii.com: October 18, 2021
- Fixed a conflict issue that would cause game crashes in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Project Cars 2, The Division 2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
- Improved stability for the Runtime services.
Tobii Experience driver 1.69 [BETA ONLY]
Offline installer version 18.104.22.16852
Tobii Experience version 1.51.13388.0
Published on gaming.tobii.com: August 31, 2021
Please note that this is a beta release which has not been thoroughly tested.
- ⭐ Boosted head tracking performance with updated algorithms.
WARNING! This version is incompatible with Windows Eye Control and Touch features which is supported by the Tobii Core software stack.
- The Tobii HID driver is not compatible which means that Microsoft Eye Control is not supported.
- Synaptics and PTP touchpads are not compatible which means that Touch features are not supported.
- It causes crashes for some games, read more.
- Your calibration profiles are not migrated during the upgrade from the old Tobii Core software - a new display setup and calibration is required.
- Dim feature default value says 5s instead of 15s which is the correct value.
- You will not be getting driver updates via Windows Update so you have to manually update by downloading the latest version from gaming.tobii.com.
- The app is installed via Microsoft Store.
- This is a beta release and it has not been as thoroughly tested as releases normally are.
- Tests have not been performed with switching between 4C and ET5 on the same computer.
- Unknown behavior for Windows Hello with both trackers, as they use different versions.