Sometimes you may need to reinstall the driver or Tobii Experience for Tobii Horizon and Tobii Aware. Check out the steps below to get some more clarity on what the issue may be.
- Go to Settings - Apps - Apps & Features
- In the Apps list, find Tobii Experience and click Uninstall
- Go to Device Manager - Software components
- Under Software components, you should see the driver named Tobii Experience
- Right-click and choose Uninstall
After you uninstall the Tobii Experience, you can do a clean uninstall on the driver.
1. First, install the Revo-uninstaller. It can be found here.
2. After downloading the file, launch the executable file and run through the setup.
3. Run the application once it has been successfully installed.
4. Now, go to Options. Please take a look at the image below.
5. Go to the Uninstaller section and enable Show system components and press OK.
6. Now search for Tobii by choosing Company under the Search by the drop-down bar. Afterward, all Tobii-related software and system components will be displayed. Please take a look at the image below.
(The displayed system components part may not be consistent with the image, according to the different drivers and software.)
7. Double-click one of the Tobii components to open up the uninstallation mode (this step will have to be applied to all the Tobii components that are found to ensure that everything is wiped clean).
8. Choose Advanced scanning mode and press Scan. Please take a look at the image below.
9. After this, all the cache-related leftovers that are found in any related registry locations will be displayed. These are possibly what is causing a failed installation.
10. Now, make sure to press Delete to remove all of these before proceeding. After this has been done and the process has been completed, you can press Finish.
Repeat this step for all Tobii components.
11. After there are no Tobii software or system components left to be found through the search, your device should be completely clean from any leftovers.
12. Now try reinstalling the driver. (Please check your corresponding driver)
13. Go to Microsoft Store and install the Tobii Experience.
Please note that you have to install the drivers first before installing the Tobii Experience app.
If you need any further help, please collect your log files and contact support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.