- Make sure you have the latest version for the Tobii Experience app (check Windows Update)
- When your tracker has been detected and linked with a game key you will get a nice little message saying You have a GAME KEY on the home screen of the Tobii Experience app.
Please note that it can take up to 24h before your tracker has been linked.
- To redeem, click on the button that says Get game key or the bright blue button that says Free game key!
- Now, either register or login to https://gaming.tobii.com/dashboard/
Please note if you are an Eye Tracker 4C owner, that serial number will be linked to your account and you currently have to contact support to get it replaced with your Eye Tracker 5 serial number. In your message, please include the serial number which you can find underneath your tracker.
- Once your tracker has been detected, click on your account name up in the right corner and then My Games.
The status should be green and set to Connected and your ETSN (eye tracker serial number) should be displayed.
- You will now see the game you're eligible for. Once you have clicked Confirm you will get your game key.
- Once you have your game key you will need to activate it in the game store used by the publisher. The game store will be displayed under your game key.
For Ubisoft games the game code format is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
How to activate your game code on Uplay
For games on Steam the game code format is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
How to activate your game code on Steam
Please note that you can not use the game key in another game store than the one displayed.
If you're eligible for a game key, but you're not receiving it, please read more here.
This only applies to those who recently have purchased a product with an active Game Key offer.
Game campaigns are location-based and some locations might not be eligible for the offer.
Game campaigns are time-limited, please check Terms and Conditions of your product.
When I click on the "redeem" button, it takes me to the home page and does nothing. I did not know that I was supposed to be asked to sign in until I saw this post. I registered an account, and it still does nothing. I cannot even add the serial number to my account. I even thought this was some sort of scam when I was taken to the home page without further instructions.
Thank you for your comment and feedback. Be assured good friend, this is no scam.
We are looking into it and will get back to you via email. :)
Have a good weekend!
Hi, I have the same problem.
Can you please use our submit request help form and one of us will help you shortly. :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.