Tobii Ghost 1.9.0
- Settings are now saved automatically whenever you change something
- Twitch sync now plays a prerecorded pattern instead of following your gaze for easier syncing
- Twitch sync now shows the sync bubbles in different colors
- Twitch sync now only contains a single page popup (instead of several pages)
- Increased the range of the twitch sync slider to 5s and allowed entering any number in a text box
- Added the ability to select a tracker if multiple trackers are available
- Added a notification when a tracker is disconnected
- Tweaked UI for clearer instructions
- Made the EULA window resizable
- Fixed several minor bugs
- EyeX and Steelseries Sentry are no longer supported on versions later than 1.8.1.
Download Ghost 1.8.1 here
- If Ghost is started without an internet connection it will say that it cannot validate your authorization token and asks you to log in again. This is however not necessary. If you connect to the internet and restart Ghost, it will be fine.
Tobii Ghost 1.8.1
- Fixed broken links
- Minor clarifications in the wizard
Tobii Ghost 1.8.0
- Added a startup wizard for improved user experience 🧐
- Fixed an issue where you would have to tab out of the app and in again to use the set hotkey
- Made the overlay toggle more responsive
- Fixed an issue where the local overlay would not sync correctly with the Ghost overlay
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to switch the streaming platform option
- Responsive font sizes based on window size
- Made the hotkey switch more responsive
- Fixed an issue where the hide/show button would always be set to show while streaming to Twitch
- Fixed an issue where the overlay artifact is still somewhat visible when burning it into your content
- Updated the Help Center link
Tobii Ghost 1.7.0
- Updated the graphic layout for the Home screen in-app.
- Added a new function where you can choose to hide the overlay to your users by default.
- Your Twitch account gets disconnected from the Ghost app when you restart your PC.
- The tray icon for Ghost randomly turns blurry.
- On Twitch, the default overlay becomes solid for a few seconds and then automatically resets back to the shape of your choice.
- The overlay doesn't render correctly if you watch your own live stream.
Tobii Ghost 1.6.1
- Bug fixes
Tobii Ghost 1.6
- New Home tab
- Updated settings-tab
- Resizability added
- Performance optimizations
Tobii Ghost 1.5
- Fixed the auto-updater (not functioning in 1.4)
- Updated back-end API
- Performance Optimizations
- New icon